Our Practitioners - Profile Back to Search
We all experience difficulties and challenges in our lives which affect our wellbeing, our ability to function every day and our relationships – professional and personal. My aim is to provide the time and space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings in a safe, supportive and confidential environment, at a pace that suits you.
As an integrative therapist I draw upon Person Centred, Gestalt and Transactional Analysis therapeutic models, which provide a toolbox of skills to adapt to your individual needs. I adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework for good practice.
If you have a particular interest in Creative Writing for Therapy and Wellbeing, please let me know at your initial enquiry.
I see ‘in person’ clients at The Eaves Guildford or Farnham, and online therapy via Zoom.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Humanistic Counselling – Middlesex University
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling – Metanoia Institute
- Practitioner Certificate in Creative Writing for Therapeutic Purposes (CWTP) – Metanoia Institute
- Moving Your Practice Online – Online Therapy Institute
Previous experience in the Emergency services.
Memberships & Accreditations
Areas of counselling I work with
- Anger Management
- Autism and Asperger’s – ASD
- Bereavement and Loss
- Bullying (adults)
- Career Coaching
- Chronic Illness and Pain
- Divorce and Separation
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family Counselling
- Low Self-Esteem
- Parenting Support
- Physical abuse
- PTSD and Trauma
- Redundancy and unemployment
- Sexual abuse and rape
- Shame and Guilt
- Stress management
- Teenager and young adult support
- £60 per 50-minute session
- Concessions available for Students, Law Enforcement and Military